Types of Interior Design theme
Interior design is the art and science of improving the interior of a building to reach a healthier and more aesthetically engaging environment for the people using the space.
This type of design inside your home will show a positive wave. You will get an image of a warm and relaxing view. The nautical décor has examples from cottage or coastal style décor. Normally, the designers put the foundation of sand colour or white colour. The experts also put a touch of blue. Since the theme is coastal, the decorative materials used here are jute ropes, sailboats, seashells in a clear jar, a navigation map etc. The designer uses wood in the unfinished form to bring a natural view.
Some people think the modern style is contemporary. But, in reality, both styles are quite different from one another. But, the designers use both modern and contemporary styles in alike patterns. The contemporary designs are more fluidic. This can be managed as per the interest of the seeker.
Elements in Contemporary Designs
- Natural light.
- It includes open spaces
- Use of natural and textural fabrics
- Either very dark or very light wood tones
- Neutral colours
- It uses metal accent pieces.
Here the design has a touch from our old classic. The use of wooden furniture’s with the style used by the traditional craftsmen is one of its elements. The style is also known as the old school European style.
Elements in Traditional Design
- Here the interiors include wood paneling and molding with elaboration
- This brings out the beauty of classic European décor
- Antique pieces are used in designing
- The tiles used over here are of velvet or silk touch
- The colours used are sober and classy
The clean and crisp lines over your home designs will depict the modern style. The materials used in this type of design are mostly glass and steel. This looks simple yet very beautiful. You will get a new and fresh look with the entire décor. The sleek and unique design of furniture can win over the heart of many people looking for a change.
Elements in Modern Interior Design
- Bold colour contrasts or neutral with primary colours
- Plain area rugs or geometric pattern
- Open floor plans
- Furniture will be of clean lines with smooth and sleek surface
- Asymmetric design made with the intention
- Getting an artistic look with accessories
As the name suggests, this type of design is for a factory, warehouse or something related to it. The designer doesn’t need to make it like the home or office interiors. There must be a sense of unfinished and rawness within the looks of the interior design. It will give a presentation of the exposed brick.
Elements in Industrial Interior Design
- This must-have high ceiling
- The designer can use the old timber to build its interiors.
- The metal fixtures can be used inside
- Putting abstract art inside can be an idea
- The neutral colour scheme will be ideal here.
This is one of the latest interior designs that come with very minimum accessories and fixtures inside. Here you will get a view of the clean elegance of your interiors. There will be no fuss at all. The design is for all those people who like the essence of simplicity.
Elements in Minimalist Interior Design
- The interiors should be simple
- No vibrant colours or prints are used
- The furniture inside the room is the bare minimum
- The space inside must be enough to make the atmosphere airy
- Interiors inside must be drawn and placed with ultra-clean lines
This type of interior design is quite uncommon. Few people adopt this style at home. The design requires a lot of space. Also, the curves and design make the interior look small from the inside. This comes with plenty of ornamental styles. You can find a wide range of columns and arches over here.
Elements of Mediterranean Interior Design:
- Brick and tile
- Large balconies within the interiors
- Earth tones
- Limitless curves
- Large furniture
This type of interior design was quite popular in the mid of 1900s. The unique look of the interiors has an iconic view. People can see the natural shapes and figurines inside the home interiors of such designs. The creation of the interiors has been inspired by the Eames, Saarinen, Jacobsen, Noguchi, and Niemeyer ages.
Elements of Mid Century Modern Interior Designing:
- Molded plastics are used in the interiors
- The use of aluminium and plywood was quite popular
- It is sparsely furnished
- Clean lines within the interiors are viewed
- Organic styles can be viewed
- Retro Danish-inspired finish is here
- Eclectic Interior Design Style
The eclectic interior design is all about energy. Modern furnishing and spellbinding look combined with high energy to bring out this eclectic design. The interiors inside this style have bold colour palettes, patterns as well as textures. This has the rich mix to make it inspiring. This design is very popular for the youngsters.
Elements of Eclectic Interior Design:
- This comes with high energy décor
- Any type of creativity with freedom
- Bright colours are used in the interiors
- Mixing of the old and new style
- The portrait that comes from the primitive age
You can now bring the entire beach right at home. Yes, you can get the feel of a beach right inside your home. The main element of the style is painting with light colour. Make it white. A touch of turquoise colour will make it look very attractive. Some stones and beachside décor can be placed inside the interiors.
Elements of Beach Side Decor:
- The backdrop is painted in white colour
- Surf and shells must be one of its elements
- It should be light and breezy
- The window coverings with glass to get a see-through view
- A natural oak frame is used
(PS-Panash design studio is offering free of cost interior designing and we will charge only for implement on site contact for interior designing in Nashik, and all over Maharashtra, India. *T&C apply)